Re: [gnome-db] RPM packaging fixes

Heya Ben,

I'm sorry i was awake for 2 weeks on holiday, thus my lack of reply. My apologies.

Could you resend your diff's, i'll check them and commit them to cvs (after cleaning when needed)

Regards,

   -- Chris

(ps, my primary email address is chabotc xs4all nl nowadays, but the old one still works)

Ben Liblit wrote:

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

could you please contact Chris Chabot (chabotc reviewboard com) who is
the maintainer of the spec files and get his approval for this change?

Per Rodrigo's request, I have pointed Chris Chabot at the diffs and asked him to review them. That was one week ago, and I have received no reply. Is Chris still actively involved with GNOME-DB development? Is that e-mail address still in use?

At this point I don't think we should assume that Chris will be expressing an opinion on the diffs. For my part, I can say that the old specfiles are no longer able to build RPMs, while my fixed ones can. I don't claim that they are perfect, but they do work. That gives us a starting point, at least, for future tweaking and development.