Re: [gnome-db] Log files

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 08:49, Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:
> le jeu 10-01-2002  23:01, Rodrigo Moya a ?rit :
> > On Thu, 2002-01-10 at 17:09, Malerba_Vivien stna dgac fr wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > I'm having a look at the Postgres problems and I don't remember where
> > > the log files are. Can you tell me where they are?
> > >
> > you mean the list archives? If so, in
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-db-list
> >

> No, I meant the log files from the postgres provider: it seems the
> stdout is redirected to somewhere but I can't find where. Any Idea?

oops, sorry :-)

In my system (debian sid, with postgres-7.1.3-6), it is in
/var/log/postgres.log

Note.- This message may or may not arrive to you. This is
because a lot of non-spammer's Static IP addresses are being
listed in MAPS antispam blacklists. So, please, do not use MAPS
blacklists or a lot of non-spam mail for you will be lost.