Re: [gnome-db] Need Help With gnomedb Installation

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 11:02, Edward Hiskes wrote:

> Thanks for your response.
>
> Upon start of gnomedb-fe I get the message:
>
> Bonobo-Warning**  Exception on unrealize 'Unknow
> A/COM_FAILURE 1.0'

there's for sure a CORBA/Bonobo problem, so please, do the following:

* run oaf-slay -> this will kill all your Bonobo applications, so make
sure you save your work if you're using one of them (gnumeric,
evolution, nautilus, etc).

* in a terminal, run 'gnomedb-components' and wait for a few seconds

* after waiting, start gnomedb-fe in another terminal, and send us the
output of both programs.