[gnome-db] Little problem building from CVS HEAD

	Hi!

	Trying to build libgda from CVS HEAD I got some errors in
	libgda/gda-client.c because the schema enumeration was not
	defined.

	I looked at idl/GNOME_Database.idl and the enumeration was
	there but, because of dependency problems, the stubs, skels,...
	didn't have the schema enumeration. As a workaround, I deleted
	manually all the files created from the IDL
	(libgda/GNOME_Database*) and that solved the problem.

	Shouldn't those files be generated when the IDL changes?