Re: [gnome-db] List for bugs or cvs

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 18:04, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> Has anybody considered adding a list for whenever someone adds or
> modifies a libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db bug in bugzilla, or when someone
> commits something to cvs?

for CVS, there is already the cvs-commits-list gnome org, which gets all
the GNOME CVS traffic, but which you can easily filter in your mail
client.

for bugzilla, I guess the only thing you can do is to add yourself to
the CC field for all libgda/libgnomedb/gnome-db bugs. Or maybe there's a
way on the user preferences to tell it to automatically CC you all bugs
for a given module?

Another solution is that I can add your email address as qa-contact for
each of the libgda/gnome-db bugzilla components.