Re: [gnome-db] type mappings
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: mr mike <wingert 3 postbox acs ohio-state edu>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] type mappings
- Date: 23 Feb 2002 20:37:49 +0100
On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 18:17, mr mike wrote:
> > for Datetime you can use Timestamp, which contains a date and a time.
> > For numeric, I'm not sure what to do. Should we use one of the existing
> > numeric types (interger, bigint, float, double, etc), or should we add a
> > new type?
> would it be possible to add a numeric type? At my job we use the
> numeric type quite a bit.
yes, of course, we'll add it. Could you please add a bug to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org? That way, it doesn't get forgotten in the
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> - <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/ - http://www.ximian.com/
] [Thread Prev