Re: [gnome-db] Access files

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002, Adam Williams wrote:

> >By the way, I'm back from my hiatus and working on MDB Tools again and
>
> MDB Tools, as in http://mdbtools.sourceforge.net/ ?

Yep, the very same.  Gnome-DB uses it for the mdb provider.  I've recently
stepped down as the maintainer of FreeTDS, and have been concentrating my
efforts on MDB Tools again.  I'm hoping for a 0.5 release in january some
time.

> >will be adding write support Real Soon Now (tm), along with some bug fixes
> >and such.  Also the graphical tool (gmdb) has been ported to Gnome2 and
> >libglade2.
>
> Don't forget to post an update on freshmeat! :) I've been watching this
> project for awhile,  eagerly awaiting the ODBC driver.

I haven't done all that much work on the ODBC driver (a bit on the sql
engine), but if you have specific problems, ask them on the mdb tools
list and i'll see to it.