Re: [gnome-db] (no subject)

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 11:09:38PM -0500, mr mike wrote:
> Holger,
>
> are you working on these?  I finally have some time and I'm doing some
> hacking on the Sybase provider.  If you want, I can fix these while I'm
> working on it.

Thanks, they're already fixed. So you can concentrate on your changes.

But you can start on the compute results implementation, if you wish
so. I'm working on the schemas implementation in freetds then, and merge
the changes into the sybase provider when ready. The main problem around
the schemas is dealing with different server versions and that a simple
query is not enough anymore (e.g. on indexes for the fields schema).

Ciao
Holger