Re: [gnome-db] making 0.9 release

>>>You can do the 0.9 release as soon as you want.
>>ok, so now, just waiting for Holger.
>>Go Holger go!
>Sorry for taking so long.
>The commits in release-0-9-branch are done now.
>The Sybase provider works, has schema support,
>detects ASE 12.5 OCS and returns row results.
>I also fixed bug #97669 in freetds provider.
>Hope the changes are worth the duration. :)

I think so;  'cause it is all pretty pointless if the providers aren't any good.

I'm curious if anything has gone into 0.9 that will increase the stability of
mergeant?  I've had very frequent application hangs during various operations.
If an application crashes the gnome-bug thing pops up and you can file a bug
report automagically and it looks like it includes lots of info.  Is there any
equivalent method for an application that hasn't crashed, but is just totally
unresponsive?