Re: [gnome-db] Gda-Report

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 01:07, Santi Camps wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here you have my firsts steps in gda-report framework.  I'm just
> begining, but I think that it could be usefull that you can see my work,
> in order to detect mistakes and problems.  And, after that, begin to
> commit changes in CVS (I haven't an account yet, so I send a patch + a
> lot of new files).
>
> As we have talked before, I have used libxml to implement the working
> structure, to make some validations againts the DTD, and also for take
> some default values from the DTD.
>
> The fast way to see all this is using the testing subdirectory (in
> testing.tar.gz), that should be uncompressed under libgda/report/.

> I'm waiting for your suggestions.

the code looks ok to me, as we talked. So, I think, whenever you want,
you can start adding the code to CVS. For this, the best would be for
you to apply for a CVS account (mail accounts gnome org and CC me, and
ask for the CVS account).

If Carlos has nothing against your code, please start committing as soon
as you get the CVS account.