[gnome-db] Re: [gnome-db] Where is gnomedb-fe?

Thanks, Rodrigo.

I run gnome-database-properties, I configure (or try to do it) a connection
, and gnome-db detect it an use it.

How can I include a PostgreSQL Provider? Gnome-database-properties has default
provider only (xml provider?) and when I use it to configure a connection
to my Postgres database, gnome-db refuse it.

If some answer are in some document, tell me where is and forget the question
;). If I want to use gnomeDB, I must learn how to do it ;), and I must know
where are references ;).

Thanks.

Cheers

Tiscali, el líder europeo de acceso a internet, te ofrece:
¡¡¡ Tiscali Tarifa Plana Premium; la primera Tarifa Plana con llamadas gratis
!!!
¡ Descúbrela AHORA ! https://alta.tiscali.es:4430/tiscalitp/home.jsp