Re: [gnome-db] canot find -lz when compiling libgda-0.8.192

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 01:28, Michael Schwery wrote:
> I downloaded the stable source for libgda-0.8.192 and get the canot find
> -lz error when compiling it. Am I missing a development package or
> something?

yes, libz-devel. Although this is a dependency of one of libgda's used
libraries, not of libgda itself, since we don't use directly libz. Maybe
it is libxml which adds that dependency, but the packages you have
installed don't manage that correctly.