Re: [gnome-db] Migration formulae in Galician

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 13:57, Xabier Rodriguez Calvar wrote:
> 	I send a version of migration formulae in LaTeX and in Galician
> language so as to be included in documentation, if you want...
>
> 	I do this, because I see an "es" directory :)

yes, that's perfect, the more languages we have, more people will use
the library.

Only one thing, which is that this document should be in docbook, so,
please, could you convert it to that format? AFAIK, there are tools to
convert from latex to docbook.