[gnome-db] RE: [Mono-list] gnome-db or libgda?

You are right.

The current plan that I have discussed with Rodrigo is:

	* Implement SqlConnection directly linking to Postgress SQL
	  support libraries.

	* Implement the OleDB connections by using LibGDA on Linux.

	* Implement the OleDB connections by using ADO/OleDB on Windows.

So we are currently only trying to bind to a single database
(Postgress), but that is fine.  This will enable people to find
interface bugs, and allow people to test the APIs on Linux.

Later on, we can work on making the SqlConnection configurable to use
other Sql databases.  But for now this will get us off the ground.

Miguel.