[gnome-db] PO file irritation

Okay, normally I wouldn't bitch about this, but this is starting to get
annoying enough that I can't take it. What is the deal with non working
po files?????  I just updated my cvs tree and now I have to go back
through the pain of removing/commenting out files that have parse
errors. This didn't use to happen, is there something I need to update?
If not, can we please remove these files from the cvs build list until
they are fixed?