[gnome-db] DSN-less connection

Has there been any thought about connections that don't have
a DSN? The reason that I ask is that as application developers
is many instances we don't have control over the system we
are installing apps to. People can screw up the way connections
are made etc etc. It would be nice to be able to create a connection
object and give it a connection string that doesn't use a dsn.

Sincerely,

Will

"Doh.. STUPID STUPID STUPID"

--an excerpt taken from every developers cvs
  commit message at some point