Re: [gnome-db] sybase provider

Rodrigo,

If I connect to the gnome CVS with

setenv CVSROOT :pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome

and use this command to check out the stable sources:

cvs checkout -d gnome-db-STABLE -r gnome-1-x-branch

I get this error:

cvs [checkout aborted]: must specify at least one module or directory

any idea?, I'm kind of a newbe with some of this stuff.

when I get the CVS sources i'll send you a patch for the sybase provider.

mike