[gnome-db] gda-default-server changes...

I have just commit the new sqlite 2.0.2 into libgda (1.4 branch). It
compiles but I don't know if it works so please, don't use it.

If are using the default provider, you have an old data base version and
you will need to update your default database. I will prepare a command
to update soon (and also I will try to made the update automatic).

Please. DON'T use the gda-default-server from CVS until I finish all the
change.

Thanks.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín