[gnome-db] Location of gnome-db and gda header files for gASQL-0.6_0.2.93

Hi,

Thanks for the great work on gnome-db to date. Having got gnome-db to work
fine I'm having some problems compiling gASQL.

Hope I haven't missed something obvious but compiling gASQL-0.6_0.2.93
produces numerous errors relating to unfound header files to include from
gda and gnome-db.

My observations on this:

1. It seems the convention for Gnome libraries to have header files in
their own sub-directory. So I would expect GDA to have files in
include/gda/ and gnome-db to be in include/gnome-db/

libgda-0.2.93 places header files in include/libgda-0.2.93/gda/ and
gnome-db-0.2.93 places them in include/libgnomedb-0.2.93/gnome-db/

2. Given that header files should be in their own sub-directory, both gda
and gnome-db do not follow this. They expect their own headers to be in an
include directory. For example if a gda header, gda-command.h, needs
to include GDA.h it refers to it as <GDA.h>. When building gASQL this is
looked for in include/GDA.h rather than include/gda/GDA.h

Shouldn't internal library header files be referred to as either "GDA.h" or
<gda/GDA.h> ?

3. The gASQL configure script attempts to find the header files for gda by
looking for include/gda/gda.h and doesn't find it. The file is named GDA.h
instead. Which is correct - the script or the file name?

4. Having sussed the above I can compile gASQL but the linker is unable to
find libgnomedbcomponent. Where does this library come from?