Re: [gnome-db] how to know if I intalled libgda correctly?

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 19:41, Renato Lemos wrote:
> I installed libgda but I dont have certainty if I
> installed correctly. how to know ?

install also gnome-db (along with some gda provider, such as gda-mysql
or gda-postgres or gda-odbc), and configure a new data source (click on
Manager, and then on 'New data source'), and then try to connect.

Alternatively, if you don't want to install gnome-db, you can run the
gda-test program, which will let you try connections and stuff without
having to configure a data source.