Re: [gnome-db] Some changes in C++ binding

Hi Kuba!

On Thu, 2001-11-08 at 09:44, Kuba wrote:
> I made some changes in gda-client c++ binding library.
> Please, check them in, if you don't mind. Patches should be applied to bindings/c++ and testing directiories, respectively. Patches are based on libgda-0.2.92 tar distribution.
>
> List of changes:
>
>  - c++.diff file
> 1. Get rid of most of C types from library objects (especially strings!), so that you don't have to bother of memory allocation/free.
> 2. C++ objects now keeps proper (?) reference counting on contained GObjects. It made library a little messy, but I'll try to clean that up in the future.
>
>  - testing.diff file
> 1. Added gda-test-cpp.cpp file (gda-test.c rewritten using C++ binding).

great, but again, can I ask you to get the sources from CVS (cvs co -r
gnome-1-x-branch libgda) and send me a patch from it (cvs -z3 diff -u >
file.patch)?

If you can't, I'll apply your first patch, but if you can, you'll save
me a lot of work :-)

thanks very much for your help