Re: [gnome-db]webserver down

Hi all,

On 15 May 2001, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> El 14 May 2001 18:26:39 -0400, Ian D. Stewart escribió:
> > Attempting to access http://www.gnome-db.org, I get the following error:
> >
> >       Fatal error: Failed opening required 'news.php'
> >       (include_path='.:/var/www/gnome-db/include') in
> >       /var/www/gnome-db/include/html.php on line 3
> >
> > Thought somebody should probably know...
> >

> Our webmaster was playing with the web

I guess this is me :-)

>and the automatic refresh has get
> some bugs..., sorry ;-)

I'm the one who should be sorry about it. Now It's fixed and I
understand better now how the automatic refresh works, so it won't happen
again.

Anyway I hope the new ability to send news from the web (please use it as
many times as you want) did worth it.

By the way, thanks for being alert Ian ;-D

Bye,
	Jorge

| Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela                |
| Web: www.jorgeferrer.com             |
| jferrer ieeesb etsit upm es          |