Re: [gnome-db]API reference

On 13 May 2001 19:42:18 +0200, Jorge Ferrer Zarzuela wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 11 May 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I've just uploaded to www.gnome-db.org the current API references for
> > both GNOME-DB and libgda.
> >
> I believe that having an API will be a very BIG improvement to the quality
> of the gnome-db documentation. Good work.
>
> > As stated by gtk-doc, only 16% of the stuff is documented, so we need to
> > fill in all the blanks. But well, you can have a look in its current
> > state at http://www.gnome-db.org/docs/
> >
> The links are not working right now, and the docs don't seem to be in
> CVS right now. Any idea of what is happening?

yes, sorry, the link was broken, even though I fixed it in my local CVS copy,
which I forgot to commit.
About the docs not in CVS, no, they're not yet in CVS for the www part,
but you can build them by going to the gnome-db/doc/C/reference and
libgda/doc/C/reference (you'll need gtk-doc installed). I just copied
the generated HTML to www.gnome-db.org. I'll integrate this into the
www's Makefiles very soon.

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/