Re: [gnome-db]Re: [Glade-devel] patch for compiling with gnome-db CVS

Hi Carlos!

On Mon, 07 May 2001, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> > The current CVS version doesn't compile. The idl seems to be broken:
> >

> Hello, this "bug" was solved last week. Are you downloading it from
> anonimous CVS?, if you are downloading it from an anonimous one, please
> try to download it other time or try with the CVS snapshot from our FTP
> server (ftp.gnome-db.org/pub/gnome-db).

argh, I have fallen again into same trap like lasttime. the anonimous CVS
server can't keep up. sorry for the noise.

wagi

--
Daniel Wagner
email: wagi gmx ch

GnuPG: 1024D/DCDE890A (public key available on any keyserver)