Re: [gnome-db]default provider

Evening,
I made it to configure this way:

touch providers/gda-default-server/sqlite/NO-AUTO-GEN

and this goes against providers/gda-default-server/Makefile.am:

*** dev/libgda/providers/gda-default-server/Makefile.am Sat Apr 28
23:14:19 2001--- new/libgda/providers/gda-default-server/Makefile.am Fri
May  4 15:41:30 2001*************** build_sqlite:
        ../sqlite/configure && \
        make

+ gda-default-command.c: build_sqlite
+
  gda-default.h: build_sqlite

  $(top_builddir)/providers/gda-default-server/libsqlite.a: build_sqlite

regards,
mv