[gnome-db]bugzilla

Hi all!

It is time to start using bugzilla for taking track of the bugs, and,
more important, of the status of the project (TODO items, etc).

One thing I learnt a week ago was to put very fine-grained items in
bugzilla so that it's easy to do things (that is, when you've got time,
you look at bugzilla, and see what's on the TODO or BUG lists, and then
you pick up the item you want to work on)

So, to start doing this, I'm adding TODO lists for each provider:
* implement sql2xml method
* implement xml2sql method
* add support for command types in GDA::Command::execute

when new bugs are entered into bugzilla, maintainers of the appropriate
module are notified by email, so if somebody receives a mail of this
kind and does not plan to work on that part, please tell me, so that I
change the maintainer address for that module. Also, if somebody wants
to help in some part, please tell me.