Re: [gnome-db]variable name "export" in libgda conflicts with GCC 3.0 (and the C++ language...)



On 20 Jun 2001 17:37:05 +0200, ernst molitor uni-bonn de wrote:
> Dear GNOME-db gurus, 
> 
> trying to compile libgda-0.2.10 with the new version of
> GCC, 3.0, which includes still better support for C/C++ 
> standards, I came across a minor problem with
> libgda-0.2.10/lib/gda-client/gda_export.[hc]: At a few
> spots in these files, a variable is called "export". 
> 
> "export", however, is a C++ keyword ( 9.2.3 &  13.7, B. Stroustrup:
> The C++ Programming Language, 3rd edition), so I have added an s to
> the variable names "export", resulting in "exports". Included, 
> please find a diff to the effect.
> 
ok, fixed. I just changed 'exports' with 'exp' in your patch, which looks better.

thanks

--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> - <rodrigo ximian com>
http://www.gnome-db.org/ - http://www.ximian.com/




[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]