Re: [gnome-db]GNOME-DB/libgda 0.2.9 released

Hi,

On 04 Jun 2001 19:56:12 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> GNOME-DB/libGDA 0.2.9 have been released.
[snip]
> 	* new data source wizard: the previous UI for setting up data
> 	sources was very confusing, so we've rewritten it, and now it's as
> 	easy as running a wizard which guides you through all the process
> 	(Rodrigo, wizard design by Joaquin Cuenca)

I have tested it and I found the problem with postgres provider. In
conclusion It seems not to unify the interface with provider. for
example, if I specify the host, I will have to write 'HOST=<hostname>;'
for config.

Is this a known bug?

--
Akira TAGOH :: at gclab org
               tagoh gnome gr jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group

Regards,