[gnome-db]Not all tables in PostgreSQL

Is there a known problem with table enumeration?  I create a new
PostgreSQL database with one table and one sequence.  I attached with
gnomedb-fe and gASQL to see if it worked and it did!  Then I added a few
more tables and sequences and .... they don't show up in either
gnomedb-fe or gASQL.  I can see them in psql using "\d".  I've restarted
the applications,  logged out and back in, etc... but can't get the
tables.

I am using todays CVS of gASQL and -
gnome-db-0.2.10-1
gnome-db-devel-0.2.10-1
gda-mysql-0.2.10-1
gda-postgres-0.2.10-1
gda-odbc-0.2.10-1
libgda-devel-0.2.10-1
libgda-0.2.10-1
postgresql-7.0.3-8
ORBit-0.5.8-ximian.2
oaf-0.6.5-ximian.3
bonobo-1.0.7-ximian.1

Next I'll try a CVS of gnome-db and see if that helps.