[gnome-db]changes in CVS

I've just made some changes in CVS that I must warn you about:

* IDL renaming: all GNOME-DB IDL interfaces are now called
GNOME::Database::UISomething, so you'll have to uninstall your current
gnome-db installation before installing the CVS version to avoid having
old files keeping around. This change has been made to make use of the
same namespace that libgda-bonobo is using

* first-connection-attempt-fails bug: it works for me, although once in
a while, it appears :-( So, I would really appreciate if people could
try the CVS version, make several connection attempts with the front
end, and drop me (or the list) a line saying "it works always for me" or
"it fails the 1st, 3rd...time" or "it usually works but sometimes it
fails"....

* menus/toolbars: I've finally changed everything to not use anymore the
old bonobo_ui_handler stuff, so, the menus and toolbars now look much
prettier. I'd also appreciate suggestions on the menu/toolbar contents