Re: [gnome-db]offline manuals

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I've just uploaded to www.gnome-db.org all the offline manuals (PDF, PS,
> html.tar.gz) for both libgda and gnome-db.
>
> But, the automatic generation of these files does not work on that
> machine (although in mine it works perfectly well). The error message is
> in the attached file.
>
> Any ideas
>
> cheers

>                  Name: db2pdf.err
>    db2pdf.err    Type: Plain Text (text/plain)
>              Encoding: 7bit
> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=10000].

Hi Rodigo,

TeX's hash table is to small. You have configured it with 10000 words
but you need more.
You can configure it in /etc/texmf/texmf.cnf:
The variable is hash_extra. I changed the value to

hash_extra = 30000

Depending on your Linux-distribution, the config file may be in a
diffent directory.
You can find it with the command

kpsewhich texmf.cnf

I hope this helps.