Re: [gnome-db]0.2.3

On 15 Feb 2001 23:46:27 +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El 15 Feb 2001 17:20:36 +0100, Rodrigo Moya escribió:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've now made available the tarballs for 0.2.3 for both libgda and
> > gnome-db. They were made yesterday after the latest translation
> > additions.
> >
> > So please, Carlos, Akira, could you make the packages from those
> > tarballs so that we make the announcement. (This is to have the release
> > ready before the extra apps release beta is released).
> >

> I will do them tomorrow.

ok, thanks

> Rodrigo, libgda doesn't appear at releng module at cvs.gnome.org, it is
> not marked as a gnome 1.4 extra library and i must be marked.

well, I'm not sure it should be marked as an extra library. It's just part,

at the moment, of the gnome-db release. As soon as it starts being used
by other applications, in that moment, yes, but for the time being, do
you think it's necessary?

Anyway, I sent yesterday a patch to update the gnome-db information on
the releng module. This includes all the info for the 0.2.3 release.