[gnome-db]Installing gnome-db

Running debian 2.2 potato.

apt-get lines include your instructions from the
download page.

Please tell me I am missing something in trying to
make this installation.  Resolving all the
dependencies is bloody painful and I despair of ever
reaching the end.

Even tried doing the Ximian update thinking it would
install the latest stuff.  It fails on gimp1.2.

gimp1.2 fails on libc6, libgimp1.2, etc, etc, etc.

Biting my tongue,
Bill