Re: [gnome-db]libgda in php?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Jason Pincin <chardros linuxkb org>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db]libgda in php?
- Date: 07 Feb 2001 00:01:06 +0100
On 06 Feb 2001 13:42:58 -0500, Jason Pincin wrote:
> PHP 4.0.2 whatever includes Satellite that can be compiled in as an option
> similar to mysql,etc. Satelite allows PHP to utilize CORBA services, and
> uses ORBit. Would make sense to me to use this to gain access to gda
> services via PHP. Just my $0.02.
yes, but this raises a question: should the php-gda binding use directly ORBit
(Satellite) to make CORBA calls to the GDA providers, or should it use
the libgda* libraries?
I think it should use the latter, thus forgetting everything about
what do people think?
] [Thread Prev