[gnome-db] Thats may be a memory leak ??

Hi guys

I have modified gda-test.c as follow

 while  (  1 ! = 0 )
   {
    CreateConexion(cnc);
    OpenConexion(cnc);
    CloseConexion(cnc);
    DestroyConexion(cnc);
    }

--------------------------
where

void CreateConexion(GdaConnection * &cnc)
{
   cnc = gda_connection_new(gda_corba_get_orb());
   gda_connection_set_provider(cnc, PROVIDER);
}

void OpenConexion(GdaConnection * &cnc)
{
   gda_connection_open(cnc,DSN,USER, PASSWD);
}

void CloseConexion(GdaConnection * &cnc)
{
    gda_connection_close(cnc);
}

void DestroyConexion(GdaConnection * &cnc)
{
    gda_connection_free(cnc);
}

So, while  running the program I see a memory leak using gtop.

But running as follow, I don't see any problem

 while  (  1 ! = 0 )
   {
    CreateConexion(cnc);
 // OpenConexion(cnc);
 // CloseConexion(cnc);
    DestroyConexion(cnc);
    }

Question

What I'm doing wrong on the first case. ??

I have an Oracle 8i database and the connection work properly with
libgda 0.29.3

Regards and thanks