Re: [gnome-db] ERROR in autogen.sh?? gnome-db cvs version

On Tue, 2001-08-28 at 18:55, Jaime Anguiano Olarra wrote:
> Hi!!
>
> As I did before with the libgda cvs version I have found a problem
> running autogen.sh in the gnome-db directory. This time the autogen.sh
> looks for the intl directory as It happened to me a few days ago with
> the libgda. Now that I updated gettext I don't think this is a gettext
> problem anymore. Sorry I got no idea about what to do with this.

yes, make sure that both the gnome-db configure.in and libgda's
configure.in contain a call to AM_GNOME_GETTEXT, and not to
AM_GNU_GETTEXT. This should be fixed in CVS, but as you're using
anoncvs, it may be an out-of-sync problem.

If this does not fix it, I'm afraid I don't know how to fix it :-( I've
been having this problem myself sometimes, but replacing AM_GNU_GETTEXT
with AM_GNOME_GETTEXT seemed to fix it on my system.