Re: [gnome-db]Feature request for GdaRecordset.

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On 13 Aug 2001 15:41:52 +0100, Liam Girdwood wrote:
Hi,

I'm writting an app that uses libgda for database access. I would like
to be able read a row at a time from a recordset instead of field at a time.

Would it be possible to add something like

char * gda_recordset_get_row (gda_recordset *, int row);

to libgda ?

I would be happy to implement the change myself if it is approved.

I don't see any problem on having such a function. Only one thing, are
you sure you want it to return a char * (a comma-delimited string) ? I
would vote for having:

GList *gda_recordset_get_row (GdaRecordset *recset);
char *gda_recordset_get_row_as_string (GdaRecordset *recset);
OK, both get my vote. Would it be OK if I also implemented them for the C++ binding ?

And yes, if you want to implement it, please go ahead, patches are
accepted :-)