Re: [gnome-db][Fwd: Re: [Evolution] Cooker'd Evo builds no good?]

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 10:02:25AM +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I think this may be related to the error you were getting on Mandrake.
> It seems some people are having similar problems with evolution in
> Mandrake 8

Yes, that could really be. If no solution has been found before I come back from
hollidays, I'll try to check the problem with the Mandrake folks...
I also have a M8.0 with some cooker packages (and it would not work on the original
8.0 box either).

Cheers,

Vivien