Re: new release

> RM> ok, thanks! I'll prepare the RPMs this evening at home, so if tomorrow
> RM> you've got the debs, we'll make the release just tomorrow.
>
> well, I fixed one problem to occur when I executed 'make
> dist'. then, Rodrigo, libgda not containing
> gdalib.sample. why?
> Because gnome-db and libgda were split, I think that a
> sample to setting a provider by manual operation is
> necessary.

no it's not needed, since the new version now uses GConf, so there is no
sample
file for this. There is no possibility to add manually a data source,
unless
you go directly to the GConf files, which is not a good thing to talk
users
about.

Instead, for the moment, users should have a look at the docs, where the
needed
parameters for each provider are explained. In the future, there will be
some way
for helping users in creating their data sources.