RE: Using gnome-db in Glade

> >I'm starting to think that it's something related with
> >autoconf/automake. Just run autogen.sh and send us the output, so that
> >we can look at the messages. And tell us which automake/autconf versions
> >you've got.
>
> Script started on Fri Sep 15 03:52:50 2000
> kgb10:/usr/local/glade-0.5.9/macros# ./autogen.sh --enable-gnome-db
> --with-bonobo
> grep: /configure.in: No such file or directory
> grep: /configure.in: No such file or directory
> grep: /configure.in: No such file or directory
> Running /configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings
> --enable-gnome-db --with-bonobo ...
> ./autogen.sh: /configure: No such file or directory
> kgb10:/usr/local/glade-0.5.9/macros#
> Script done on Fri Sep 15 03:53:54 2000

what? you're running autogen.sh in the macros directory??? You don't
have to do this. You must run autogen.sh in the glade top directory. Or
if there is no autogen.sh (which should if you got the source from CVS),
run configure.

do so, and if you find any problem, send gain the output so that we can
see.