Re: libgda-commoncpp comments

Hi Laurent!

It sounds perfect to me, although I'm not a C++ guru. The only thing
that I must say is about GTK--. As
you may know, we are switching to the new GObject stuff in glib 1.3/2.0.
So, be sure to add
support for both GObject's and GTKObject's, since in some months, all
GTK (and GTK--) code
will be removed in favor of the new GObject.

To see how to deal with this at compile-time, take a look at the sources
in lib/gda-common. The only
problem with GObject is that actually no signal stuff is implemented, so
you can't use it.

But, well, just make sure you deal with this in the new code you're
adding.

many thanks for the help!