RE: License Stuff & ChangeLog

> Also, I've started to make nice ChangeLog entries for every CVS commit. So, please
> everybody do the same. Here is the "trick" I use for making it easy:
>
> * vi $module_directory/ChangeLog and add an entry of the form:
[etc.]

Those using emacs can easily add an entry to the change log after editing some source
file by typing <C-x 4 a> while having the edited source file in the current buffer.
It is btw. recommended to name the file which was modified in the ChangeLog, like

2000-10-22   Rodrigo Moya  <rodrigo linuxave net>

        main.c: changed foo by foobar

This of course makes no sense if a change affects more than one or two source files.

Reinhard