Re: License Stuff

Why do you feel angry when a software company uses your library? I for one
would feel a great deal of satisfaction if a big name company used a
library I wrote. Not every program needs to be free, it would be nice, but
doesnt need to happen. The OS needs to be free, but the apps will be in
constant compatition so some can remain propritary and still be forced to
be good apps. GPL is good. No denying that. But there are people out there
that cant use it (I've not been able to use it a copule of times, boss
issues. blah), and not supporting them is a shot in our own foot.