Re: gconf problem

> Hi there,
>
> I just tried to compile libgda 0.1.0 and found that it does not compile
> with gconf 0.10.0 or 0.9.0.  It works with gconf 0.8 but in 0.9 some
> function names in gconf-values.h have changed.

the released tarballs only work with 0.8

> Does the cvs-version work with newer gconf versions or must I use the
> old one?

the cvs version does need GConf 0.9 to work, so I assume you won't find
any problem in running it with 0.10, since it's compatible with 0.9.

Anyway, if you find any problem running it with 0.10, please report it
to us. But with 0.9 it should work perfectly well.