Re: Antw: Re: Some ideas about report

> > Please send me the new DTD (developed from the CVS one, please) and I
> > will prepare the definitive IDL.
>
> I attached the new gda-report.dtd. I made one new extension:
> a 'reportstyle' attribute, that can have the values "list" or "form"
>
> I also have some questions to the changes you made:
>
> - what is a 'lineheight'?

Upss, i make a mistake here, excuse me lineheight has no sense here. I'm
making a report example and now, i see it.

Gerhard, please, review the example i have made. I don't know if i have
understand all the DTD options.

It's at cvs.gnome.org at the libgda module,
libgda/report/gda-report-example.xml. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: GNUe's people, here you have an example as you want. It only needs
to include the queries, I need to see how to write one with the
XML-queries from Vivien, but the references are wrote.

Please, send me questions, comments, etc..

--
Carlos Perell&#-31; Mar&#-54;n
carlos hispalinux es

Y tu, ya has Evolucionado?, p&#-31;sate a Evolution :-)