Re: www.gnome-db.org/projects

On 29 Nov 2000 15:49:48 +0300, Cleber Rodrigues Rosa Junior wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I wanted to propose the inclusion of gnome-db/libgda based projects in
> > gnome-db.org domain, to
> > have a better web site. And, as the first inclusion, I'd propose gASQL,
> > of course, if Vivien
> > wants and Carlos agrees in having more load in the good old
> > TorresQuevedo machine.
> >
> > Another candidate could be the PHP GDA bindings Cleber talked about.
>
> That sounds great to me. Please don't think I've abandoned this. My time is
> a bit short but I am working on it. You could assign me the page maintenance
> alwell, no problemo!

what I'd really like you to do, when you've got time, is to add a page in

portuguese to serve as an index for all the documentation available in
Portuguese (which, for
the moment, is just the libgda manual you translated). This page would
go into the
gnome-db/www/docs/pt_BR/ directory.

The same applies for Spanish, if somebody (as it seems there are many
Spanish people on this
list) wants to do so, this would go to gnome-db/www/docs/es. There are
no up-to-date
documents in Spanish, so there's no rush in doing this, but it would be
great if somebody wanted
to take over this, and update the Spanish docs.

Well, and any other language, of course.