Re: www.gnome-db.org/projects

> Hi all!
>
> I wanted to propose the inclusion of gnome-db/libgda based projects in
> gnome-db.org domain, to
> have a better web site. And, as the first inclusion, I'd propose gASQL,
> of course, if Vivien
> wants and Carlos agrees in having more load in the good old
> TorresQuevedo machine.

Please, could you wait one week?

I think that in about a week TorresQuevedo will be at my work, and then we could
use much more band width.

I couldn't open a shell acount to every body, Could we put this kind of web pages
is a CVS (at TorresQuevedo) and then in a crontab entry put the web site (as
Gnome and HispaLinux does?

> Another candidate could be the PHP GDA bindings Cleber talked about.
>
> What do you think?

It's a good idea.