removal of macros directory in libgda

Hi Reinhard! (and all)

I've just seen a message in gnome-hackers about pkg-config, which is
going to replace the
macros/ directory for GNOME 2.0. So, as you said you were going to work
on removing the
macros/, you may prefer to look at this new system, which (as said by
one of the authors):

<quote>
A pkgconfig .m4 file, should absolutely be distributed with pkgconfig,
since pkgconfig is in no way tied to GNOME at all.
</quote>

So, I guess this is the way to go to solve this. Also this is related to
the gda.m4 file you talked
about, as there will be a new system for distributing those files.