Notebook pages don't redraw bonobo controls correctly

Package: gtk+
Version: 1.2.7

gnome-db will provide, for each datasource, bonobo controls (to enable the user
do some specific operations on a DBMS), so we, the gnome-db team, have started
developping bonobo controls. However, for each data source, there is a 'big'
bonobo control which is a notebook, and this notebook embbeds all the other
bonobo controls.

What happens (not all the time though), is that the notebook, when first shown,
displays the first page correctly, but if the user changes the page, any page
he takes (including the first one which was correctly displayed) is not
redisplayed completely (some widgets are, some not, even though the ones which
are are still active).

To test this, get the latest version of gnome-db (you don't need to have a DBMS
installed to make the test) either from CVS or from the daily snapshots,
compile it, install it. Then run the gda-controls-browser, choose controls/New
control, and then from the dialog select 'GDA Postgres config control'.

You should have a notebook (this one is the main part of the
gda-controls-browser app) containing another notebook (the bonobo control)
with 2 pages. Try changing pages, and there should be troubles here.

I think the problem might come from the notebook as if I replace the notebook
with a hbox, everything works fine.

If you need more explanations, please ask.

Regards,

Vivien Malerba