Re: (no subject)

Okay, I just got into linux to verify that my previous solution will work,
simply put # before all lines in the Makefile.am file in the
gda-dev/bindings/c++ folder, and then re-run automake, autoconf, and
./configure (sorry!).

Hopefully, there's a way to setup a configure flag to turn this off and
on, and hopefully it stabilizes here soon, too.

I've written most of the API (no GUI stuff yet!), and am wondering if
people are interested in also having support for the gtk-- and gnome--
bindings for C++ (I could probably do #ifdefs sort of thing, and it'd be
another flag for ./configure probably, *shrug*.). Also, could someone
familiar with the C api take a look at the example.cpp file, and see if
the "orb" gets generated correctly? I'm not familiar with Corba or Orbit
at all. Thanks!